Company News

Want to Make BAS/Tax Changes?


If you forgot to include some income in your tax return or found a bunch of receipts for items you didn’t claim GST back on, don’t worry, you can:


  • request an amendment to a previously lodged income tax return
  • use your current activity statement to correct a GST mistake.


It could mean you have to pay some tax that was missed previously, but it will probably reduce the likelihood of any penalties.


Remember, you can always contact us for tax advice and we can prepare any necessary amendments.

Leave a Reply