Tag: Tax Changes

Want to Make BAS/Tax Changes?


If you forgot to include some income in your tax return or found a bunch of receipts for items you didn’t claim GST back on, don’t worry, you can:   request an amendment to a previously lodged income tax return use your current activity statement to correct a GST...

Continue Reading